Assistance for debts and collection (REC@T)
Opening hours:Mondays to Fridays (excluding statutory holidays), from 9 am to 2 pm.
The following procedures, assistance and information are available from this REC@T telephone Collections service.
- Payment of debts by telephone / Generation of deposit documents.
- Request for deferred/instalment payments of enforceable debts.
- Filling in the required bank account information for direct debit payments of deferred debts or instalments.
- Changes to the bank account for direct debit payments of requests and agreements for deferred debts or instalments.
- Request to offset enforceable debts with tax credits.
- Information and consultation on final demand debts.
- Information and consultation on actions and embargoes on current accounts, wages, salaries and pensions, loans, vehicles and tax refunds, and generation of deposit documents.