Instructions for integrating a calendar into your personal calendar manager
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE iCALENDAR OF THE TAXPAYER CALENDAR OF THE STATE TAX ADMINISTRATION AGENCY
The taxpayer calendar in iCalendar format allows you to incorporate due dates into the personal calendar offered by Google Calendar (free personal space offered by Google to users who They have a Gmail email account). However, files that follow the iCalendar standard can be integrated with most calendar applications (for example Outlook, Yahoo, Mozilla Thunderbird, Zimbra, Apple ICal, etc.).
The steps to subscribe to the AEAT iCalendar are as follows:
1. Click on the calendar tab of your personal Gmail account.
2. Click on the dropdown “Other calendars” and select “ Add by URL” .
3. Locate the URL address of the calendar that you want to add to your personal calendar and enter it in the corresponding field.
You can incorporate any or all of the calendars listed below into your custom calendar.
Informative tax returns:
Special and environmental taxes:
Insurance premium tax:
Tax on deposits in credit institutions:
Tax identification number:
Tax Current Account:
Tax on certain digital services
Tax on financial transactions
Temporary energy lien
Temporary lien of credit institutions and financial credit establishments
Contribution to be made by the providers of the television audiovisual communication service and by the providers of the video exchange service through a platform with a national geographical scope or greater than that of an Autonomous Community
Temporary Solidarity Tax on Large Fortunes
4. Once you have added the URL of the calendar or calendars that interest you, click on "Add calendar" and they will appear in section “ Other calendars ” in the left column of your personal calendar.
5. Once the expirations of the different models have been incorporated, it is possible to configure them so that such expirations are notified in advance with the deadline and in the manner deemed appropriate.