Find out more and manage your procedures with the Tax Agency.
Easily, securely and without having to move.
New rules for e-commerce and private-to-private purchases and shipments
The term for filing corporate income tax returns for the 2020 tax year is running from 1 to 26 July 2021.
All the information and help for your income tax return
List of debtors of article 95 bis of the LGT, with identification of the debtor and the total amount of debts and penalties pending payment.
Submit documentation and respond to requests if you have received communications from the Tax Agency.
Information and procedures
If you wish to access the previous Portal and Headquarters, you can do so here
Access our virtual assistance tools
Find out how to access the electronic procedures:Cl@ve, electronic certificate, electronic DNI, etc.
Check the authenticity of the documents sent by the AEAT by verifying them with CSV.
Request and download documents proving your tax status
Receive information alerts from the Tax Agency by e-mail via your mobile.
If you have made a mistake when filing a tax return, here is what to do
Consult the regulations and criteria of a general nature for the application of taxes
Database in question-answer format, with the main criteria for the application of tax legislation
You can notify the Tax Agency of incidents or situations that may constitute tax offences or smuggling, or that may be of importance for the application of taxes.
- Publication of copy of the report on conflict no. 3. VAT.Exempt activitiesContrived filing of a company for input VAT deduction
- Migration from Enabled E-mail Address (EEA) to Single Enabled E-mail Address (SEEA)
- Law on measures for preventing and combating tax fraudNew frequently asked questions
- An international criminal group dedicated to tobacco smuggling with two clandestine factories in Seville broken up
- Forty-two people arrested and more than 30,000 counterfeit items seized in an operation against industrial property
- Ship carrying 20 tonnes of hashish intercepted off the coast of the Canaries