Find out more and manage your procedures with the Tax Agency.
Easily, securely and without having to move.
Application forms to alleviate the harmful effects of the war in Ukraine
From 31 December 2022, notifications from the Tax Agency will no longer be available at the Enabled Electronic Address (DEH).
All the information about the new tax that came into force on 1 January
Start of the Information Return filing campaign on 1 January 2023
When you have to file your tax returns
All the information on your income tax return
New functionality to pay, defer and consult
Use the search engine for properties in auction process
Access all the returns, templates and forms and check their filing deadlines
Submit documentation, make declarations and respond to requests if you have received communications from the Tax Agency.
Check notifications sent by the Tax Agency and verify their authenticity
Information and procedures
Access our virtual assistance tools
Request and download documents proving your tax status
Receive information alerts from the Tax Agency by e-mail or mobile phone.
General and technical information for the electronic supply of invoicing records through the AEAT web site
If you have made a mistake when filing a tax return, here is what to do
Consult the regulations and criteria of a general nature for the application of taxes
Database in question-answer format, with the main criteria for the application of tax legislation
You can notify the Tax Agency of incidents or situations that may constitute tax offences or smuggling, or that may be of importance for the application of taxes.
Find out how to access the electronic procedures:Cl@ve, reference number, certificate, electronic DNI, etc.
- Order approving the new temporary energy levies and levies on credit institutions and financial institutions
- Tax returns and self-assessed tax returns that must be filed in February
- Main tax innovations introduced by Royal Decree 31/2023, of 24 January, amending the Personal Income Tax Regulations, approved by Royal Decree 439/2007, of 30 March, to comply with the measures contained in the Artist's Statute regarding withholdings.
- More than a tonne of cocaine intercepted at the port of Barcelona disguised in a cargo of cocoa
- A freighter with 4,500 kilos of cocaine from Colombia intercepted west of the Canary Islands
- Provisional detention for the four arrested on the sailing boat that headed for the Canary Islands with 2,500 kilos of cocaine from the Caribbean.