Find out more and manage your procedures with the Tax Agency.
Easily, securely and without having to move.
All the information on your income tax return
Response plan to the economic consequences of the Ukrainian war
All the information about your wealth declaration
Review your system for receiving electronic notifications
When you have to file your tax returns
New rules for e-commerce and private-to-private purchases and shipments
Access all the returns, templates and forms and check their filing deadlines
Submit documentation, make declarations and respond to requests if you have received communications from the Tax Agency.
Check notifications sent by the Tax Agency and verify their authenticity
Information and procedures
Access our virtual assistance tools
Find out how to access the electronic procedures:Cl@ve, electronic certificate, electronic DNI, etc.
Request and download documents proving your tax status
Receive information alerts from the Tax Agency by e-mail or mobile phone.
General and technical information for the electronic supply of invoicing records through the AEAT web site
If you have made a mistake when filing a tax return, here is what to do
Consult the regulations and criteria of a general nature for the application of taxes
Database in question-answer format, with the main criteria for the application of tax legislation
You can notify the Tax Agency of incidents or situations that may constitute tax offences or smuggling, or that may be of importance for the application of taxes.
- The net yield rates applicable in 2021 for agricultural and livestock farming activities affected by exceptional circumstances are reduced and the corrective rates for feed purchased from third parties and for crops on irrigated land using electricity for this purpose are amended.
- Corporate income tax and non-resident income tax forms corresponding to permanent establishments and entities under the income allocation system incorporated abroad with presence in Spanish territory, for tax periods commencing between 1 January and 31 December 2021.
- Telephone assistance in the 2021 Income Tax Campaign:From which telephone numbers can the Tax Agency call you?
- 1,500 kilos of cocaine hidden in a container in the port of Barcelona seized
- Almost four tonnes of hashish seized in two operations in less than 24 hours on the coast of Huelva
- From today, the Tax Agency will make returns by telephone through the 'We'll call you' plan