Find out more and manage your procedures with the Tax Agency.
Easily, securely and without having to move.
Start of the campaign for filing Returns on 1 January 2022.
When you have to file your tax returns
Measures included in the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan (Royal Decree Law 19/2021 of 5 October)
New rules for e-commerce and private-to-private purchases and shipments
All the information on your income tax return
Access all the returns, templates and forms and check their filing deadlines
Submit documentation, make declarations and respond to requests if you have received communications from the Tax Agency.
Check notifications sent by the Tax Agency and verify their authenticity
Information and procedures
If you wish to access the previous Portal and Headquarters, you can do so here
Access our virtual assistance tools
Find out how to access the electronic procedures:Cl@ve, electronic certificate, electronic DNI, etc.
Request and download documents proving your tax status
Receive information alerts from the Tax Agency by e-mail via your mobile.
If you have made a mistake when filing a tax return, here is what to do
Consult the regulations and criteria of a general nature for the application of taxes
Database in question-answer format, with the main criteria for the application of tax legislation
You can notify the Tax Agency of incidents or situations that may constitute tax offences or smuggling, or that may be of importance for the application of taxes.
- Information returns 2021
- Draft Order containing modifications to several informative tax returns
- Guide to mutual agreement procedures
- Interceptado un velero con 4.700 kilos de hachís en aguas cercanas a Cartagena
- The Tax Agency includes virtual assistance in the control of Personal Income Tax with the roll out of the ADI in Vigo.
- 3,600 kilos of hashish hidden in a garage in Ayamonte (Huelva) seized