Vehicles and boats
Find out about the tax implications for the purchase of means of transport and the procedures for the Special Register of High Speed Inflatable and Semi-rigid Inflatable Boats
- First registration of means of transport
Find all the information related to the Excises on Certain Means of Transport, as a prior step to their registration or inscription in the corresponding registry.
- Import a vehicle
If you live in Spain and you want to import a vehicle purchased in a non-EU country or in territories excluded from the customs and tax legislation of the European Union, or if you change your residence, enter and find out more
- Introduction of a vehicle in the Canary Islands and dispatch to mainland Spain or Balearic Islands
What do you have to do to import a vehicle in the Canary Islands or if you arrive in your private vehicle?
- Special Register of High Speed Inflatable and Semi-Rigid Inflatable Boats (REOENSAV)
Find out about the registration obligations of operators in the REOENSAV, as well as the necessary authorisation for the use of these vessels that are to be manufactured, repaired, refurbished, circulated, owned or traded, as well as for navigation at any point in inland waters, the Spanish territorial sea or contiguous zone
- Reduced VAT on the purchase, adaptation or repair of vehicles for people with disabilities
Find out about the rates applicable to the purchase, adaptation or repair of vehicles
for people with disabilities
- Deduction on Personal Income Tax for the purchase of plug-in electric vehicles and fuel cell and charging points
Find out about the two new deductions to promote the purchase of electric vehicles