Clear your doubts about how to identify yourself to carry out procedures, technical questions to process your taxes, request an appointment and more online procedures.
- Informative Declarations - Technical assistance
Go here to find out how to file, consult and modify each of the informative tax return forms.
- Renta - Technical assistance
All the information you need to file your income tax return via the internet
- Filing returns - Technical assistance
Information on the declaration of Assets, monthly and quarterly VAT declarations, Personal Income Tax Declarations, Payments on account, Non-Resident Income Tax, Censuses, NIF and tax domicile, Inheritance and Donation Tax, Registration Tax, Model 360, Deduction for large families, for ascendants with two children or for disabled dependents, Deduction for maternity, Fees, Lots and Customs
- Payment of taxes, debts and fees - Technical assistance
Find out what an NRC is, and how to pay your self-assessed tax returns and debts, and manage your direct debits.
- AEAT mobile applications - Technical help
Learn about the operation and usefulness of the Tax Agency's APPs for mobile devices
- Corporation Tax - Technical help
How to file corporation tax forms 200 and 220 on the internet
- Electronic notifications - Technical assistance
General information about consulting electronic notifications on the Tax Agency website, operation of the Unique Enabled Electronic Address (DEHú), request for courtesy days
- Tax certificates - Technical assistance
All information on applying for, viewing and checking tax certificates
- Other Services - Technical Assistance
Information on consulting declarations, prior appointment, "My alerts", "Personal area", Internet seizures, return of improper income, tax complaint, public employment and labels among others
- Social collaboration - Technical assistance
Information on electronic procedures on behalf of third parties for social collaborators Electronic procedures for professional bodies associations Types of corporate cooperation agreements
- Information on cases of impersonation of the Tax Agency
The Tax Agency insists that it never requests confidential, economic or personal information, account numbers or card numbers from taxpayers by email, SMS or Bizum, nor does it attach annexes with invoice information or other types of data.
- General information on online Customs filing - Technical help
General information on filing Customs tax returns
- Excise and Environmental Taxes - Technical assistance
Information and technical guides on the filing of excise and environmental tax returns and documents
- Technical verifications
Information on the Java Virtual Machine and PDF readers
- Remote support tools - Technical assistance
In addition to following the instructions of the agent that is dealing with your enquiry, we recommend that you consult the following considerations regarding the tool, where you will also find links to download the application for each operating system.