Clear your doubts about how to identify yourself to carry out procedures, technical questions to process your taxes, request an appointment and more online procedures.
- Electronic signature (certificate or DNIe) and Cl@ve PIN system - Technical help
Find out how to apply for and work with an electronic certificate, how to register in the Cl@ve system or how to identify yourself with the electronic DNI.
- Income tax returns - Technical assistance
All the information you need to file your income tax return via the internet
- Corporation Tax - Technical help
How to file corporation tax forms 200 and 220 on the internet
- Informative Declarations - Technical assistance
Go here to find out how to file, consult and modify each of the informative tax return forms.
- Payment of taxes, debts and fees - Technical assistance
Find out what an NRC is, and how to pay your self-assessed tax returns and debts, and manage your direct debits.
- Tax certificates - Technical assistance
All information on applying for, viewing and checking tax certificates
- Electronic notifications - Technical assistance
General information on consulting electronic notifications on the Tax Agency website, registering with the Enabled Electronic Address (DEH), how the Single Enabled Electronic Address (DEHú) works, requesting courtesy days, etc.
- Social collaboration - Technical assistance
Information on electronic procedures on behalf of third parties for social collaboratorsElectronic procedures for professional bodies associationsTypes of social collaboration agreements
- Filing returns - Technical assistance
Information on the Wealth tax return, monthly and quarterly VAT returns, Personal Income Tax returns, Payments on account, Non-Resident Income Tax, Census, Tax ID number and tax address, Inheritance and Donations Tax, Car Registration Tax, Form 360, Deduction for large families, for ascendants with two children or for disabled dependents, Deduction for maternity, Taxes, Batches, Customs and Form 340.
- Other Services - Technical Assistance
Information on tax return enquiries, appointments, "My alerts", "Personal area", Internet authorisations, refund of an undue payment, tax complaints, public employment and labels, among others.
- General information on online Customs filing - Technical help
General information on filing Customs tax returns
- Excise and Environmental Taxes - Technical assistance
Information and technical guides on the filing of excise and environmental tax returns and documents
- Technical verifications
Information on the Java Virtual Machine and PDF readers
- Remote support tools - Technical help
In addition to following the instructions of the agent that is dealing with your enquiry, we recommend that you consult the following considerations regarding the tool, where you will also find links to download the application for each operating system.
- Phishing case information
The Tax Agency would like to make it clear that it never requests confidential, financial or personal information, account numbers or taxpayer card numbers by email or SMS, and neither does it attach invoice information or other types of data.