Autonomous Community of Cantabria
Taxpayers who in 2021 had their habitual residence in the territory of the Autonomous Community of Cantabria may apply the following regional deductions:
- For rental of habitual residence by young people, the elderly and people with disabilities
- For family care
- For improvement works
- By donations to foundations or to the Cantabria Coopera Fund or to Associations that pursue support for people with disabilities among their purposes.
- For foster care of minors
- By investment in the acquisition of shares and social participations of new or recently created entities
- For illness expenses
- For daycare expenses
- For single parent families
- For birth or adoption of a child
- For rental contracts for dwellings located in areas of Cantabria at risk of depopulation and which are or will be the tenant's principal residence.
- For daycare expenses for taxpayers who have their habitual residence in rural areas of Cantabria at risk of depopulation
- For the expenses incurred when moving the habitual residence to an area of Cantabria at risk of depopulation for work reasons as an employee or self-employed person.
- For investments or donations to Social Economy entities established in Cantabria