- For taxpayers affected by disability.
- For large family.
- By birth or adoption of children.
- For multiple births or simultaneous adoptions.
- For care of children under 4 years of age.
- For adoption expenses.
- For Social Security contributions for household employees.
- By acquisition or rehabilitation of the habitual residence by young people in rural areas.
- For investment in the rehabilitation of homes intended for rent in rural areas.
- For rental of habitual residence for young people.
- By investment in environmental and adaptation facilities for people with disabilities in habitual residence.
- For the acquisition of a newly built habitual residence.
- For amounts donated to foundations in Castilla y León and for the recovery of historical, cultural and natural heritage.
- For amounts donated to promote research, development and innovation.
- For amounts invested by the owners in the recovery of the historical, cultural and natural heritage of Castilla y León.
- To promote sustainable mobility.
- For the promotion of entrepreneurship.