- By birth or adoption.
- For large family.
- For foster care of minors.
- For care of minor children.
- For taxpayers with disabilities, aged 65 or older, who require help from third parties.
- For rental of habitual residence for young people.
- By investment in air conditioning and/or hot water installations in the habitual residence, which use renewable energies intended exclusively for self-consumption.
- For energy efficiency improvement works in residential buildings or single-family homes.
- For acquisition and rehabilitation of housing in model village projects.
- For donations for scientific research and development and technological innovation.
- For expenses aimed at the use of new technologies in Galician homes.
- By investment in the acquisition of shares or participations in new or recently created entities.
- By investment in the acquisition of shares or participations in new or recently created entities and their financing.
- By investment in shares of entities listed in the expanding companies segment of the alternative stock market.
- For rehabilitation of real estate located in historic centers.
- By investment in companies that develop agricultural activities.
- For subsidies and/or aid obtained by the fires that occurred during the month of October 2017.
- For the damage caused by the explosion of pyrotechnic material in Tui during the month of May 2018.
- For the aid and subsidies received by high-level athletes in Galicia.