Collection Call Centre (REC@T)
You can obtain assistance and information on debts and collection through the Collection Call Centre (REC@T) on 91 553 68 01 or 901 200 350 from Monday to Friday working days from 09:00 to 14:00 hours.You will be attended by an operator specialised in this area, and you will be able to carry out procedures and actions regarding debts, deferrals, attachments, payments, as well as consult any document that we have sent from the AEAT collection bodies.
The following procedures, assistance and information are available from this REC@T telephone Collections service.
- Payment of debts by telephone / Generation of deposit documents.
- Request for deferred/instalment payments of enforceable debts.
- Filling in the required bank account information for direct debit payments of deferred debts or instalments.
- Changes to the bank account for direct debit payments of requests and agreements for deferred debts or instalments.
- Request to offset enforceable debts with tax credits.
- Information and consultation on final demand debts.
- Information and consultation on actions and embargoes on current accounts, wages, salaries and pensions, loans, vehicles and tax refunds, and generation of deposit documents.