Manufacturer's stock accounting: obligations
If you are a manufacturer of products subject to the tax, for this activity you are obliged to keep inventory records in accordance with the following:
- You must keep an accounting of the stocks held in the establishment where you carry out the activity.
- If you carry out the activity in several establishments, you must keep stock accounting for each establishment without allowing centralized keeping.
- In stock accounting you must not include the raw materials necessary to obtain the products subject to the tax.
- In stock accounting you must include the stocks of manufactured products that you have stored as of January 1, 2023.
- In the accounting of stocks corresponding to each settlement period, you must account for the initial stocks corresponding to said period.
- Compliance with this obligation must be carried out through the electronic headquarters of the State Tax Administration Agency within the month following the settlement period to which it refers, the month of August being a non-business month.
- You can supply the accounting entries corresponding to the settlement periods of the first half of 2023 within the month of July 2023.