- All services available in all environments
- Updated the documentation, schematics to allow the seal strip code to be optional. (IEMFA2, IEMD1, IEMFM1, IEMFM2)
- IEMD1 deactivation service in production
- IEMFM1 and IEMFM2 movement services in production
- IEMFA1 and IEMFA2 accession services in production
- Publication of specification 1.0 and opening of the first two web services in testing
Test environment (Pre-production)
- Request for CAE tests : You can request it by calling the helpline 901-200-348 or by sending an email to the mailbox email@example.com The request for CAE The tests must include the NIF / CIF of the electronic certificate with which the tests will be carried out. You must indicate whether it is for national or regional level.
- Test game request: To test the system's functionalities, you must have a range of seals assigned to the establishment on which to perform the tests. You must send an email indicating the number of seals requested, the NIF and CAE /CAR (optional), as well as the associated seal code so that tests can be carried out on them.
Consult in the Access Interface the Web to consult applications in tests.