Skip to main content
Information to the interested party on data protection

4.1.1. Claim before the Control Authority

The interested party, in the event of not being satisfied with any resolution, has the right to make a claim, following the following order:

  • Before the Data Protection Officer.
  • Before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or, where appropriate, before the Catalan Dades Protection Authority or the Basque Data Protection Agency.
  • Once the administrative procedure is completed, you have the right to take any legal action you consider appropriate.
Spanish Data Protection Agency