Agreement Type 4 - Councils and other Public Administrations
This group includes agreements signed with the Autonomous Communities, Town Councils and other Public Administrations in general and entities such as Trade Unions, Universities, etc. They will be able to file on behalf of third parties returns, communications and other tax documents related to the Income Tax and the Wealth Tax.
The forms for tax returns that can be filed by the parties to this agreement are as follows:
Personal Income Tax
100.- PIT. Personal Income Tax.
100.- PIT. Personal Income Tax.2004
100.- PIT. Personal Income Tax.2005
101.- PIT. Simplified Personal Income Tax Return.
104.- PIT. Abbreviated Refund Request.
140.- Deduction for Maternity.Advance Payment of the Deduction.Individual and batch filing.
143.- Filing the request.Advance payment of the allowance for a large family, for an ascendant with two children or for those caring for persons with disabilities.
143.- Consultation of details and procedures for application 143 for social partners
- Filing the form to communicate the quantification of income derived from subordinate debt and preferential shares.
- Filing the form to communicate the regularisation of pensions acquired abroad.
- Processing the Personal Income Tax Daft with a third-party certificate.
Capital Gains Tax
714.- Wealth tax.Tax return and payment document. Filing
714.- Wealth tax.Provide supporting documentation.
Withholdings and Payments on account
110.- Withholdings and payments on account.Work earnings.
111.- Work income and income from economic activities, prizes and certain capital gains and income allocations.Self-assessment.
115.- Income or yields from the leasing or sub-letting of urban buildings.
Informative tax returns
190.- Form 190 for filing (draft return).
190.- Withholdings and payment on account.Work income and income from economic activities, prizes and certain capital gains and income allocations.Annual summary.Filing, consultation and modification of powers of attorney.
720.- Informative tax return on goods and rights held abroad.
- Application for a tax residence certificate in Spain.
- File the application for debt deferment or payment in instalments.
- Filing offsetting requests.
- Offsetting upon Request as a Representative.
- Consultation of Offsetting Ex Officio as a Representative.
- Respond to information requests from IT Offices.Draw up claims and/or provide documents or receipts.
- Waiver of interest, charges and fines (non-nationals).Filing the application.
- Waiver of interest, charges and fines (non-nationals).Draw up claims and/or provide documents or receipts.
- Enquiry about tax filing deadlines.