Type of Agreement 5 - Companies to present declarations of their workers
This group includes the agreements signed with companies for the presentation of declarations, communications and other documents related to the Personal Income Tax and Wealth Tax of their employees and the members of their family unit.
The model declarations that those adhering to this agreement can present are the following:
Personal Income Tax
100.- IRPF Personal Income Tax.
100.- IRPF Personal Income Tax. 2004
100.- IRPF Personal Income Tax. 2005
101.- IRPF Personal Income Tax Simplified Declaration.
104.- Personal Income Tax Abbreviated Refund Request.
113.- Communication of data related to capital gains due to a change of residence when it occurs to another Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area with effective exchange of tax information. Procedures related to the presentation.
140.- Maternity deduction. Request the advance payment and reporting variations. Individual or batch presentation.
143.- Presentation of application. Advance payment of the allowance for a large family, for an ascendant with two children or for those caring for persons with disabilities.
143.- Detail consultation and processing of application 143 for social collaborators.
- Processing of Draft Personal Income Tax with third-party certificate.
- Presentation of the form to communicate the quantification of income derived from subordinated debt and preferred shares.
714.- Presentation of the model. Wealth Tax.
714.- Wealth Tax. Provide supporting documentation.
108.- Single asset revaluation tax for taxpayers of Personal Income Tax
- Application for the tax residence certificate in Spain.
- Submit a request for deferral or installment of debts.
- Presentation of compensation requests.
- Compensation Consultation on Request as Representative.
- Consultation of Ex officio Compensations as Representative.
- Response to information requests from the IT Units. Make allegations and/or provide documents or supporting documents.