Agreement Type 5 - Companies for filing their employees' tax returns
This group includes agreements signed with companies for the filing of returns, communications and other documents related to the Income Tax and the Wealth Tax of their employees and the members of their households.
The forms for tax returns that can be filed by the parties to this agreement are as follows:
Personal Income Tax
100.- PIT. Personal Income Tax.
100.- PIT. Personal Income Tax.2004
100.- PIT. Personal Income Tax.2005
101.- PIT. Simplified Personal Income Tax Return.
104.- PIT. Abbreviated Refund Request.
113.- Communication of data regarding capital gains due to change of residence when it is to another Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area with effective exchange of tax information.Procedures related to tax filing.
140. - Deduction for maternity.Request the advance payment and reporting variations.Individual or batch filing.
143.- Filing the request.Advance payment of the allowance for a large family, for an ascendant with two children or for those caring for persons with disabilities.
143.- Consultation of details and procedures for application 143 for social partners
- Processing the Personal Income Tax Daft with a third-party certificate.
- Filing the form to communicate the quantification of income derived from subordinate debt and preferential shares.
Capital Gains Tax
714.- Filing the form.Wealth Tax.
714.- Wealth tax.Provide supporting documentation.
Other Tax Returns
108.- Single tax on the revaluation of assets for taxpayers of Income Tax
- Application for a tax residence certificate in Spain.
- File the application for debt deferment or payment in instalments.
- Filing offsetting requests.
- Offsetting upon Request as a Representative.
- Consultation of Offsetting Ex Officio as a Representative.
- Respond to information requests from IT Offices.Draw up claims and/or provide documents or receipts.