Value Added Tax
Filing of returns and other formalities
We provide you with all the information you need to know about New developments.
- How to file VAT returns - Form 303
Checking the status of your refund/self-assessed tax return.
- Pre 303 (Helpdesk Form 303)
- How do I calculate the VAT charged to my customers?
- What input VAT can I deduct?
- I need to rectify my output VAT/input VAT
- Immediate Supply of Information (SII)
- Invoicing and VAT registration
- Tax regimes
- VAT on foreign trade operations
Find out about the steps you need to take when transferring a business, either as a business person or as an heir.