In which cases do I have to rectify my deducted input VAT?
I receive a corrective invoice from my supplier for:
- Return of containers and packaging.
- Discounts and rebates.
- Termination of operations, return or loss of goods (including reinstatement in bankruptcy).
- Non-payment of operations due to insolvency proceedings.
- Other defaults (non-collectable debts).
- Alteration of prices (rectification is compulsory in the case of a reduction).
- Errors (rectification is compulsory in the case of a reduction).
Miscalculation of the amount of the deduction (rectification is mandatory in the case of a reduction).
If you would like more information on this subject, you can consult our Virtual Assistant and use the calculator for tax base modification deadlines and other rectifications to determine the period and year of form 303 in which to make the adjustment, as well as the deadline for doing so.