- Directorate General for Taxes
- Information exchange on Economic Activities Tax
- Management of tax collection on behalf of other Authorities.
- Provision of information to Public Administrations for tax purposes.
- Provision of information to Public Administrations for non-tax purposes.
- Management of non-structured information requests
- Form 933.Information from the CC.
on licensed child care centres and schools
- Information on late payment interest paid to taxpayers by CC.
- Form 981.Provision of information on maternity/paternity benefit
- Monthly information from the CC.
on large families or families with dependent people with disabilities (Form 990).
- Information on return of guarantees obtained by leasing property (model 991)
- Form 992.Gambling taxes transferred to Autonomous Regions
- Form 993.Control of tax deductions for autonomous communities.
- Form 995.Provision of Town Planning Information by Local Bodies.
- Form 996.Freezes on tax refunds handled by the Tax Agency.
- Form 997.Seizure of budgetary payments by other Public Administrations.
- Remittance of documents from the Navarre Tax Department
- Obtaining tax certificates for third persons.Stay up to date with tax obligations
- Obtaining tax certificates for third persons.Personal Income Tax.
- Obtaining tax certificates for third persons.Trade Income Tax.
- Issue of payment letters by the Land Registry Directorate General.
- Management of public sector employees.
- Cl@ve Registry Offices in other bodies.
- Allocation of Tax Identity Number (NIF)
- ETR-DAC3 information declaration
- Processing disputes before the Tax Arbitration Board
- Management of the CIE-Notific@ Agreement
- Request for remittance from the Provincial Tax Agencies to the AEAT