Proving the Community goods statute by electronic means.T2L/T2LF
Skip information index
Means by which the Community status of the goods is justified
Abbreviations and applicable regulations
- UCC:REGULATION (EU) no. 952/2013 of THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND THE COUNCIL of 9 October 2013, which establishes the Union Customs Code (UCC).
- IMPLEMENTING REGULATION OF THE UCC:IMPLEMENTING REGULATION (EU) 2015/2447 OF THE COMMISSION, of 24 November 2015, which sets out rules for implementing certain provisions of Regulation (EU) no. 952/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council, with implementation rules pertaining to certain provisions of the Union Customs Code.
- RDCAU:- DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2015/2446 OF THE COMMISSION, of 28 July 2015, supplementing Regulation (EU) 952/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council with implementation rules pertaining to certain provisions of the Union Customs Code.
- RDTCAU:DELEGATED REGULATION (EU) 2016/341 OF THE COMMISSION, of 17 December 2015, completing Regulation (EU) no. 952/2013 of the European Parliament and the Council on temporary rules regarding certain provisions of the Union Customs Code while the relevant electronic systems are not operational and modifying Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/2446 .
- T2L:Document proving the community status of the goods
- e-T2L:T2L document submitted electronically
- T2LF:Document proving the Community status of goods to and/or from a part of the Community territory where the provisions of Directive 2006/112/EC do not apply.
- LSP:Lifting without papers
- DSDT:Summary Declaration of Temporary Storage