Electronic certificates on IOS mobile devicesSkip information index
IOS - General issues in the use of certificates
You can use your electronic certificate on mobile devices with the IOS system on the website of the AEAT.
- With your device you can:
- Import sent certificates as e-mail attachments.
- Use electronic certificates to identify yourself on the Safari browser.
- You will not be able to:
- Request or download user certificates.
- Create copies of installed certificates (export).
To check the system version, go to "Settings" on your device, click on "General" and under "Information" look for the "Version" section.Version 9 or higher is recommended.
The recommended browser is "Safari", since "Mozilla Firefox" and "Google Chrome" are not enable to manage certificates.
If you have difficulty viewing all the website contents, deselect the pop-up blocker option (you can select it again once you are done).
Go to the "Settings" menu on the system and select "Safari".Then remove the tick on the checkbox "Block windows".