Customs NewsSee history
Non-implementation of the new validation in Transit declarations regarding the depositor of the deposit document
Finally, it has been considered appropriate not to implement the validation indicated in the news published on November 14, and for this reason it will be removed from the AEAT electronic headquarters.
Import SAD. Validations to be carried out from 05 02 2024 for documents C626-BTI in box 44
Starting on 02/05/2024, the validations that will be carried out in the import application will be the following:
- Document C626 BTI - Decision on binding tariff information (column 1a of Annex A of Delegated Regulation ( EU ) 2015/2446
- Existence in the authorization file BTI of Spanish Customs, if the BTI authorization begins with ES.
- The applicant for authorization must be the importer of the import declaration.
- Document C626: It can only be declared once in the same game.
- The flow of the BTI authorization must be the same flow of the declaration that uses it: in this case import.
- The authorization status must be resolved.
- Authorization Commodity Code Vs. declaration commodity code: It has to be the same. If the authorization is 8 digits long, these must be equal to the first 8 digits of the merchandise code of the import declaration.
- Document C627 BOI - Decision on binding information on origin (column 1b of Annex A of Delegated Regulation (EU) 2015/2446)
- Document C627: It can only be declared once in the same game.
Auction to be held next December 19, 2023, at 9:30 a.m., in the Assembly Hall (5th floor) of the Regional Customs Office of the AEAT of Valencia.
Import SAD. Declaration of gross/net mass with a deposit link declaration as a prior document (cas. 40)
When a deposit link declaration whose gross/net mass has been declared with decimals is declared in box 40 of an import DUA (in the registration of the deposit link declaration) , the import DUA will allow decimals to be declared in the gross/net mass as follows:
- in box 31 : The gross/net mass may be declared up to 3 decimal places. In the specific case of the gross mass for quantities greater than 1, the decimals may be declared here. This amount of gross mass cannot be greater than the amount in box 35 (gross mass of the batch).
- box 35 : The gross mass will remain as before, decimals will not be allowed to be declared if the gross mass is greater than or equal to 1.
A new version of the technical specifications of the system for justifying the community nature of the merchandise has been published through the T2L document, adapted to the Union Customs Code (CAU). The changes are recorded in the change control section.
It is important to update the schemas of the input services (T2L services (CCIEP01V1Ent) and JEC (CCIEJECV1Ent)), which are already operational in the test environment.
The introduction schedule of this system is remembered:
- System currently in testing
- Version available in the production environment from January 2024. Parallel operation will be maintained with the T2L version not adapted to the CAU
- Mandatory version from March 2024. Only possible version for T2L management
Import SAD. Obligation to declare the mode of transport at the border for type Z domiciliation declarations
As of the date of 11-12-2023, declarations type Z - Domiciliation - with a filing date equal to or greater than that date, it will be mandatory to declare the mode of border transport (Cas. 25) for the additional type of declaration (Cas. 1.2) whose value is Z - domiciliation-.
New validation in export declaration. Mandatory mode of border transport for type Y or Z declarations
As of November 27, 2023, the following computer validation will be introduced when registering export declarations:
The Border Mode of Transport is mandatory for declarations with additional type Y or Z.
If the export declaration does not meet that requirement, it will be rejected with a validation error indicating this.
CBAM portal access
New version of the XML output schema is created: EnvioDecumentosV2Sal.xsd to reposition the label:
< ElectronicDeclarationCSV > after: < DescriptionResponse >.
New version V2 of this service:
NI GA 16/2023 of November 6, on entry and exit of means of transport, pallets, containers, containers and packaging that replaces the NI GA 13/2021 of May 27, on entry and exit of means of transport, pallets, containers, containers and packaging