Errors in batch filingSkip information index
Loading environment errorPlease wait and does not open batch filing
If, when you access the batch filing link for the forms that still require Java, such as the tax register forms, you are shown the message "Loading environment.Please wait."and it doesn't go away, follow these instructions:
Access the procedure using Internet Explorer
Please note that the latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers no longer run the Java plugin, and Microsoft Edge browser does not run Java either (as stated on the official Java website).Therefore, access to the batch filing of some forms that are still filed with Java, for example, forms 030, 036 and 037, requires the use of Internet Explorer for the execution of this component.
Check if Java is correctly installed on your computer
Check that the latest version of Java is installed on your computer and the plug-in is enabled in your browser.Instructions on how to perform this check can be found under the "Java Virtual Machine Testing" help item.
Restart the computer to ensure that the changes are saved.
Check the Java Control Panel
Access the "Start" menu, "Settings", "Control Panel", "Programs", "Java".In Windows 8, to access the Control Panel, place the cursor in the upper right corner of the "Desktop" screen to enable the access bar and select "Settings".Click on "Control Panel", "Programs", "Java".
Clear the Java cache.In the Java control panel, on the "General" tab, click "Settings..."of "Temporary Internet Files".Then under "Delete Files", check the three boxes and click "OK".
Check the security options on the "Security" tab.Check the "Enable Java content in browser" option.Then click "Restore Security Data Requests", "Restore All".
- In some cases, anti-virus prevents the successful execution of Java.Turn it off momentarily while processing.
- Access the process again making sure to accept the Java applets when the corresponding window to run the application appears.
If the error persists, it will be necessary to uninstall all versions of Java.
Uninstall all versions of Java and reinstall offline
- Close all the pages you have open in your browser.
- Uninstall all versions of Java that you have installed.To do this, go to "Start", "Control Panel", "Programs", "Programs and Features" and uninstall ALL versions of Java you have installed.Locate all versions of Java in the program list and click "Uninstall".
In Windows 8, to access the Control Panel, go to the access bar by placing the cursor in the upper right corner of the "Desktop" screen and selecting "Settings".Click "Control Panel", "Programs", "Programs and Features".
- Restart the computer and access the official Java page (www.java.com).In the link "Download and installation of the Java Virtual Machine" you will find instructions on how to install Java.
Finally, we recommend that you check that the Java Virtual Machine is correctly installed on your computer.