Securities Portfolio for partners
- What is the Securities Portfolio used for?
- Login to the app
- 2022 Portfolio Interface
- Transaction types
- Synchronisation with Renta WEB
1.What is the Securities Portfolio used for?
The securities portfolio application allows the automatic transfer of portfolio data to Renta WEB.This data will be obtained automatically through the Informative Tax Returns 189 and 198 and can be edited by the taxpayer in the application.
2.Login to the app
Access is available on the Renta portal.
There are 2 versions:
- Securities Portfolio Service (in your own name), accessing with an electronic certificate, DNIe, Cl@ve or the Renta reference.
- Securities Portfolio Service for employees, who must identify themselves with an electronic certificate and provide the holder's Renta reference.
After logging in, you will be taken to the main screen of the application, which is divided into different sections:
- On the left-hand side you will find a quick overview of the values to be regularised at .
- On the right hand side you can select different filters to locate certain values. You will also see the information of interest, with the application's help , explanatory videos, the "Results" button and the legend of symbols that identifies the status of the operations.
- In the central part you will find the search engine and the list of values matching the selected filters.
To register a security, click on the button "New security" and provide the NIF or ISIN of the security and a description.Click on "Save" button.
You can edit the information or delete the value.In addition, the groupings of the security will be displayed and from the button "New grouping" the corresponding groupings can be added, providing a description and the percentage of ownership.Then press the "Save" button.
From the details of a "Grouping", you can register operations or modify operations already loaded in the application.
To load a transaction, click the “New transaction” button and fill in transaction type, date, market key, source key, number of titles and amount.Click "Save" to save the record.
To modify an operation, click on the button "More information" and click on "Edit".Modify the necessary data and click "Save". If you want to delete the operation, press the button "Delete".
Note: Values, groupings and operations that you delete cannot be recovered.
The information to be initially loaded into the application will be the information collected in the annual information forms 189 and 198.
You can identify the status of transactions from the following icons:
- Green circle with check mark: operation correct.
- Yellow circle with warning sign: operation to be reviewed.Warnings may or may not be corrected, as the transfer to Renta WEB is allowed.
- Red circle with exclamation mark:an erroneous transaction that needs to be corrected to make the portfolio consistent so that the data can be transferred to Renta WEB.
An incorrect transaction also invalidates the grouping and the security to which it belongs.To make the portfolio consistent and the data can be transferred to Renta WEB, it is advisable to correct the first incorrect operation, as this can automatically validate the rest of the operations.
By accessing the details of the operation from "More information", you will be able to check the error detected.
Once you have finished entering and reviewing the data in the portfolio, from the button "Results" you can check the acquisition and transfer values calculated for the different financial years.Select the exercise and click "View Results".
To restart the portfolio and recover the data initially loaded in the portfolio (which is the data available to the Tax Agency) before making the modifications, there is the option "Change portfolio", "Restart portfolio".
NOTE:Please note that any changes you have made manually in this and previous years will be lost.
6.Synchronisation with Renta WEB income tax portal
In order for the data to be transferred from Securities Portfolio to Renta WEB, in addition to being consistent, it is also necessary that the corresponding box in section F2 of your tax return be checked. It may be marked by default according to tax data or it will be the taxpayer themselves who marks or does not mark it.
If it is detected that for that NIF there have been changes in the Securities Portfolio, both applications synchronise and transfer the data to the declaration.
You can check in section F2 of the tax return that the data has been transferred correctly.You will be able to update the result from the Securities Portfolio and you will have a link to this application.