Technical requirements for the use of the APP-AEAT
The APP- AEAT for mobile devices is available for free on the official download platforms for iOS and Android in the official markets of Google, Apple and Huawei.
The following configuration must be taken into account to be able to use the application correctly:
- The device is required to have an internet connection, either via Wi-Fi or data.
- If you have a user identified in the APP - AEAT the device is required to be protected by an access security pattern. The user will be able to choose between the different locking systems for their device: password, pin, fingerprint, unlock pattern, face recognition, etc.
- If you do not have any user identified in the APP - AEAT you can use it by accessing Cl@ve , software electronic certificate (iOS and Android systems) to the Income management without identifying any user.
- To register a user portfolio, the owner user can identify himself with Cl@ve , software electronic certificate (iOS and Android systems) and DNI electronic (Android systems).
- The APP- AEAT incorporates the possibility of dark screen mode if you have it configured in your device settings.
In the event that it is detected that the mobile device does not have an unlocking system established, you will be instructed to access the settings of your device to configure it. Once configured, you can add and manage the different users from the APP- AEAT .
The mobile application allows you to use the support tools offered by the operating system and other personalized tools, including screen readers, magnifiers (such as Zoom or Magnifying Glass), large text and high contrast options, dictation and speech recognition, etc.