Technical requirements for the use of the APP-AEAT
The APP-AEAT for mobile devices is available free of charge on the official download platforms for iOS and Android in the official Google, Apple and Huawei markets.
The following settings must be taken into account in order to use the application correctly:
- The device must have an internet connection, either WiFi or data.
- If you have a user identified in the APP-AEAT, it is required that the device is protected by an access security pattern.The user will be able to choose between different locking systems for their device:password, pin, fingerprint, unlocking pattern, facial recognition, etc.
- If you do not have any user identified in the APP-AEAT you can use it by accessing with Cl@ve PIN, electronic certificate software (iOS and Android systems) to carry out Income Tax formalities without identifying any user.
- To register a user portfolio, the user can identify himself/herself with Cl@ve PIN, electronic certificate software (iOS and Android systems) and electronic ID (Android systems).
- The APP-AEAT incorporates the possibility of dark screen mode if you have configured it in the settings of your device.
In the event that the mobile device is detected as not having an unlocking system in place, you will be prompted to access your device's settings to set it up.Once configured, you will be able to add and manage the different users from the APP-AEAT.
The mobile application allows the use of the support tools offered by the operating system and other customised tools, including screen readers, magnifiers (such as Zoom or Magnifier), large text and high contrast options, dictation and voice recognition, etc.