With what amount of money can you enter or leave Spain? Find out about the exemptions for your purchases abroad and the requirements for bringing in goods, animals or plants
What is the amount of money (or its equivalent value) with which you can enter or leave Spain? Do you have to file a declaration?
If you are returning from a trip to a third country, find out which products and quantities you can bring into Spain free of taxes and customs duties here.
If you're travelling with a pet, don't forget to find out more here
Find out if you can import protected fauna and flora species and what you need to do
If you are coming from a third country with food products, it is important to check which ones you can bring in freely and which ones have restrictions.
Check the existing restrictions for these products if you are returning from a third country.
If you are a traveler who wants to bring medications into Spain, find out about the requirements
Are you coming on holiday to Spain in your car? Check the conditions here
If you are going to spend a season in Spain, find out about the deductibles and formalities that you must carry out if you introduce goods that you are going to use temporarily.
- Travellers. Declaration of payment methods (282 KB - pdf )
- Leaflet. Travelers from non-European Union countries (4844KB - pdf )
- Travelers arriving from non EU countries (5058 KB - pdf )
- Voyageurs provenant countries hors UE (5082 KB - pdf )
- Travelers from the Canary Islands. Tobacco exemptions (581 KB - pdf )
- Travelers from the Principality of Andorra (5,109 KB - pdf )
- Travelers from the Canary Islands. Tobacco exemptions (577 KB - pdf )
- Leaflet. Franchises, alcohol and tobacco exemptions (2295 - pdf )