Form 763-Technical assistance
To access the filing of form 763, you must identify yourself with an electronic certificate.
Once you have identified yourself, choose the type of action you want to carry out: "Acting on behalf of oneself" or "acting as a representative." If you select the latter, you must indicate the Tax ID, full name or Company name of the taxpayer you wish to represent.
To view all parts of the form correctly, before logging in, check the zoom and font size set in the browser (once the return has been filed, you can zoom in and the size of the previous letter).
- In Microsoft Edge, go to the three-point icon, located in the top right corner and in "Zoom" select 100 % with the signs "+" and "-," then click "Settings," Appearance, "Sources" and "Font Size" select "Medium (recommended)."
In Google Chrome, go to "Settings," Aspect, "Fountain size" and select "Medium (recommended)," in "Zoom page" select 100%. You can also select the zoom at 100% from "Close/Remove."
In Mozilla Firefox, go to the three-striped icon, in "Size" select 100% with the signs "+" and "-," click on "Options," General, "Language and appearance" and in "Typography and colors" select a size lower than the current one, if you do not see the form correctly.
In Safari, go to "Display," Increase "or" Reduce. "
In the "Tax return" tab, you will have to provide the taxpayer's identification details and settlement details. Please note that the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
At the top you will find various tabs for entering data corresponding to the territorial distribution of the collection and another specific one to facilitate the amounts corresponding to raffles and contests. You have a button panel with options for registration, cancellation and browsing through the records. To register a new record, click on the white sheet icon with the green "+" sign. To delete a specific record, click on the trash can icon. You can browse through the different records with the arrows to move forward or back.
At the bottom of the form you also have a button panel with the following utilities:
- "Show Information," to view the tab "Sections" and browse between the different tabs of the tax return from this option.
- "Delete tax return," to delete all completed data.
- "Validate tax return," to check whether there are notifications or errors after completion. When validating the tax return, the list of errors and detected notifications will be displayed, which you can access for correction from the button "Go to error" or "Go to the notification" next to the description of the error. If no error is detected in the tax return, the description will inform you that there are no errors.
- "Save" allows you to save the completed data until that time, even if the tax return has not been validated correctly. The information is automatically saved on the Tax Agency's servers. Please note that if you save the data again, only the latter are retained. The form has a waiting time in inactivity, so it is recommended to "Save" to avoid losing the data and not keep the form window open if it is not being used.
- With the "Load" button, you can recover these details at any time, first indicating the identification details corresponding to the previously saved tax return.
- "Draft," to generate a PDF that is not valid for filing that allows the completed information to be reviewed.
- "Formalize Income/Refund," to file the tax return once it has been validated without errors.
Remember that you must select the payment method. Any type of deposit must be made using NRC; The NRC is the Complete Reference Number, a code that serves as a payment receipt. 22 From the form, in the "Make payment (obtain NRC)" button, you can connect with the payment gateway to automatically generate an NRC with the details contained in the tax return. Once you have obtained the NRC, you must enter it in the "NRC Reference Number " field.
Form 763 also includes the transfer payment option from a bank account of a NON-COLLABORATING Bank, choosing in the drop-down menu "Select the type of declaration," Debt recognition and transfer payment. "
Click on "Sign and Send." In the new window, tick the "OK" box to confirm the tax return. The content of the tax return will be shown in the text box. You can continue filing the tax return by clicking "Sign and Send."
If everything is correct, you will obtain the response sheet where "Your presentation has been successful" appears with a PDF inlaid with a first sheet containing the information on the presentation (registration entry number, Secure Verification Code, number of receipt, day and time of filing and details of the filing party) and, on the subsequent pages, the full copy of the tax return.
In cases where there is a debt recognition, a link will be shown on the successful submission response sheet to file the deferral or compensation request. Click on "Process debt" in this case.