Form 763 - Technical assistance
To access filing for form 763, you must identify yourself with an electronic certificate.
Once you have identified yourself, choose the type of action you wish to undertake:"Act in your own name" or "Act as a representative".If you select the latter, you must indicate the NIF, name and surname or company name of the taxpayer you wish to represent.
To correctly view all parts of the form, before accessing, check the zoom and font size set in the browser (once the tax return has been submitted you can go back to the previous zoom and font size).
In Internet Explorer, go to "View" in the menu bar (if it is not activated press the F10 key), "Text size" and select "Medium", in "Zoom" select 100%.You can also select the zoom from the nut icon.
- In Microsoft Edge, go to the three horizontal dots icon in the top right corner and under "Zoom" select 100% with the "+" and "-" signs, then click on "Settings", "Appearance", "Fonts" and under "Font size" select "Medium (recommended)".
On Google Chrome, go to "Settings", "Appearance", "Font size" and select "Medium (recommended)", in "Page zoom" select 100%.You can also select 100% zoom from "Zoom in/out".
On Mozilla Firefox, access the three line icon, in "Size" select 100% with the "+" and "-” signs, click "Options", "General", "Language and appearance" and in "Fonts and colours" select a size lower than the current one, if you do not see the form correctly.
On Safari, go to "View", "Zoom" or "Zoom Out".
In the "Declaration" tab you will have to provide the identification details of the declarant and the settlement.Please note that fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
At the top you will find various tabs for entering data corresponding to the territorial distribution of the collection and another specific tab to facilitate the amounts corresponding to raffles and competitions.You have a button panel with options for registering, deregistering and navigating through the registers.To register a new record, click on blank sheet icon with the "+" sign in green.To delete a particular record, click on the bin icon.You can navigate through the different registers by using the arrow keys to move forward or backward.
At the bottom of the form you also have a button panel with the following utilities:
- "Show Info", to view the “Sections” tab and browse through the different tabs of the tax return from this option.
- "Delete tax return", to delete all completed data.
- "Validate tax return", to check for notices or errors after filling in.When the declaration is validated, the list of errors and warnings detected will be displayed, which you can access for correction by clicking on the "Go to error" or "Go to warning" button next to the description of the error.If no errors are detected in the tax return, the description will report no errors.
- “Save” allows you to save the information entered so far, even if the tax return has not been validated correctly.The information is automatically stored on the AEAT servers.Please note that if you re-save the data, only the latter will be retained.The form has an idle timeout, so we recommend you “Save” to avoid losing information and not keep the form window open if it is not in use.
- With the "Load" button you can retrieve this data at any time, by first entering the identification data for the previously saved tax return.
- "Draft" to generate a PDF not valid for filing that allows you to review the completed information.
- "Formalise Deposit / Refund", to file the tax return once it has been validated without errors.
Remember, you must select the payment method.Any type of payment must be made by CRN;The NRC is the Complete Reference Number, a 22-character code that serves as receipt of payment.From the form itself, clicking on "Make payment (obtain NRC)" you can connect to the payment gateway to automatically generate an NRC with the details contained in the tax return.Once you have obtained the NRC, you must enter it in the "Reference Number NRC” field.
Form 763 also includes the option of payment by transfer from a bank account of a NON-COLLABORATING bank, choosing "Select the type of return" and "Acknowledgement of debt and payment by transfer" in the drop-down menu .
Click on "Sign and Send".In the new window, check the "OK" box to confirm the filing of the tax return.The text box will show the content of the tax return in code.You can continue with the filing of the tax return by clicking "Sign and Send".
If everything is correct, you will receive the reply page with the message "Your tax return has been filed successfully", with an embedded PDF, the first page of which contains information on the filing process (registry entry number, Secure Verification Code, receipt number, date and time of filing and details of the taxpayer). The following pages contain a complete copy of the tax return.
In the cases with acknowledgement of debt, on the reply sheet of successful returns, a link will be displayed to which to submit the deferral or compensation request.Click on "Process debt" in this case.