Entry and exit of goods
Temporary storage, places of presentation of the goods and the summary declaration
Find out about the time limits and procedures for this customs situation of non-EU goods from their presentation at customs.
If you bring goods into the EU customs territory, find out where to move them without delay.
Information you must provide to customs authorities on the entry and exit of goods into and out of the EU customs territory.The entry summary tax return is the information you need to provide at entry, find out when and how to do it
Find out how non-EU goods, when brought into the territory of the European Union, obtain the customs status of EU goods.
Find out about the peculiarities of maritime traffic with roll-on/roll-off cargo, e.g. lorries.
- Customs representatives
- Registration and identification of economic operators (EORI) or EORI-NIF association
Find out how to register for foreign trade operations in Spain (EU).
- Customs debt and guarantees.Elements
- Customs declaration (DUA)
- Customs Authorisations
- Frequently Asked Questions.INFORMA Export/exit from the EU customs territory.
- Frequently Asked Questions.INFORMA.Presentation of goods
- Commission Export Guide (Unofficial translation)(1439 KB - pdf)
- Notification.aEMPS Information Note(362 KB - pdf)
- Informative notes
- European Commission Guide on Import and Entry of Goods (2018), opens a new window
- European Commission Guide on Export and Exit of Goods (2019), opens a new window
- EU Exporter Definition Guide, opens a new window
- EU Provisioning Guide, opens a new window
- Computer enquiries
- IT system crashContinuity plans