Customs one-stop shop (COSS)
Learn about the advantages of the VUA and how it works
Find out what the Customs one-stop shop is for and why it is being introduced.
Here's why it makes sense to use the Customs one-stop shop
Here are some brief details on the steps to follow
Customs decision, initiation of proceedings, deadlines...
To declare your goods, check here how to do it and what's new for the year 2022.
- ANIMAL HEALTH
- FOREIGN HEALTH:Inspection request (Notification or pre-notification of items)
- FOREIGN HEALTH:List of products subject to health or veterinary checks at the border
- EXTERNAL HEALTH Border facilities for the sanitary control of goods for human use and consumption from third countries
- EXTERNAL HEALTH Requirements for the introduction and importation of the different products
- FOREIGN HEALTH Fee for official controls on imports of certain foods of non-animal origin (Fee 071)
- FOREIGN HEALTH:Payment of fee 060- Animal products for human consumption (Managed by the State Secretariat for Public Administrations).
- PLANT HEALTH
- SOIVRE - CITES
- SOIVRE - Safety and Quality
- SOIVRE - SAFETY AND QUALITY (with digital certificate)