How to modify the IBAN code after filing the returnSkip information index
IBAN account query and modification options
If after filing your income tax return you need to modify the code IBAN communicated to AEAT, access your file again from the link "Draft / return processing service (Renta WEB)" and check if the modification can be made from the "Available Services" section.
The consultation and modification options for the bank account are:
If the result is a tax refund:
- "Consult account IBAN for return":If the transfer order has not yet taken effect, you can use this option to see which bank account details were provided in the tax return.
- "Modify account IBAN for return":if the transfer order has not yet become effective and there are errors in the code IBAN, from this option you have access to the modification.
If the result is a payment:
- "Direct debit inquiry."From this option you can consult the IBAN code of the bank account and, in the event that the direct debit order has not been carried out, you can also correct the IBAN code and revoke the direct debit order to select other forms of payment.2 additional options may appear depending on the status of the dossier:"Instalment and direct debit both instalments" if you initially debited the full amount and "Direct debit the second instalment" if you did not do so at the time of filing.
You also have the option "Domiciliaciones - Consulta, revocación, rehabilitación o rectificación de la cuenta de domiciliación", on the Renta portal, under "Todas las gestiones".
Below, we describe in more detail the processes for modifying the IBAN code of the bank account, by accessing your file through the service "Draft / tax return processing service (Renta Web)", within the Renta portal.
You will need the following identification details for access:
- Cl@ve PIN (if you are registered in the Cl@ve system, get a PIN to identify yourself)
- Reference number
- Certificado o DNI electrónico
If you have any doubts about the types of access to the e-Office, we recommend that you consult the related information available.