Registration of representative powers
For the registration of powers of attorney granted by natural and legal persons to carry out transactions and actions via the Internet
The Tax Agency has a register of powers of attorney that allows the registration of powers of attorney granted by individuals and legal entities to carry out tax formalities over the Internet.
Who can grant power of attorney and to whom can power of attorney be granted?
If you would like to perform formalities through a proxy online, you can choose to limit the extent of the power of attorney granted.We provide you with details of the available types
We explain how to grant power of attorney for online formalities with the Tax Agency.
We explain how you can withdraw any proxies granted.
If you would like to renounce a proxy that has been granted to you, we explain how to proceed.
- Form for granting of powers of attorney through a personal visit by the party granting the power for the purpose of carrying out procedures and actions over the internet
- Form for the revocation of powers of attorney for the execution of procedures and actions over the internet through a personal visit by the party that granted the power
- Registration of power of attorney via notarisation
- Registration of power of attorney for tax procedures
- Consult and revoke powers of attorney granted
- Consult, confirm and relinquish the power of attorney received
de la Dirección General de la Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria, en relación con el registro y gestión de apoderamientos y el registro y gestión de las sucesiones y de las representaciones legales de menores e incapacitados para la realización de trámites y actuaciones por Internet ante la Agencia Tributaria.