Registration of representative powers
To register the powers of attorney granted by individuals and companies to carry out transactions and actions online
- General knowledge
The Tax Agency has a registry of powers that allows the registration of the powers granted by natural and legal persons to carry out tax procedures online.
- Subjective and objective scope
Who can grant power of attorney and to whom can power of attorney be granted?
- Types of power of attorney
If you want to carry out your transactions through an online representative, you can choose to limit the extent of the power you grant. We provide you with details of the available types
- Form and procedure
We explain how to grant power of attorney for online formalities with the Tax Agency.
We explain how you can withdraw any proxies granted.
If you would like to renounce a proxy that has been granted to you, we explain how to proceed.
- Form for granting of powers of attorney by the appearance by the party granting the power for the purpose of carrying out procedures and actions over the internet
- Form for the revocation of powers of attorney for the execution of procedures and actions over the internet through a personal visit by the party that granted the power
- Explanatory videos
- Registration of power of attorney via notarisation
- Registration of power of attorney for tax procedures
- Consult and revoke powers of attorney granted
- Consult, confirm and relinquish the power of attorney received
de la Dirección General de la Agencia Estatal de Administración Tributaria, en relación con el registro y gestión de apoderamientos y el registro y gestión de las sucesiones y de las representaciones legales de menores e incapacitados para la realización de trámites y actuaciones por Internet ante la Agencia Tributaria.