Form 030Skip information index
Presentación en papel del modelo 030
Form 030 must be filed on paper in person at the Tax Agency Administration or Delegation corresponding to the holder's tax address or sent by post to the offices indicated.Also, telematically through the option "Extraordinary procedure for filing Form 030 - non-face-to-face".
The form is available in PDF format for printing and filing on paper in the link "Download the form", in the "Information" section, in the form 030 procedures.
Private individuals who do not undertake business or professional activities can use form 030 to:
- request registration in the Census of liable taxpayers,
- changing tax address,
- communicate, modify or cancel an address for notification purposes other than the tax address,
- apply for the NIF by a natural person who does not have DNI/NIE,
- notify a modification in personal identification details,
- notify a change of marital status,
- request a new tax code certification card
- registration, modification and removal of telephone number and email address for receiving notifications from the Tax Agency
However, exceptionally, individuals who carry out business or professional activities or who pay income subject to withholding or payment on account may use form 030, exclusively to report a change of marital status, modification of identification data and to request identification labels.In this case, the change of address is made with the census declaration on form 036 or 037.
The instructions for filling in form 030 are published on the website in case there are any doubts about the data to be included in the return.
In order to view and print the form 030 at PDF you must have a compatible PDF viewer installed on your computer or integrated in your Internet browser.
Click on the "Start Form" button at the top and then "Fill Form" to complete the form.Once completed, print it out.If you need to complete another declaration, click again on "Start Form" at the top.A new barcode will be generated.Click on "Fill Form".