Form 030Skip information index
Paper presentation of model 030
The presentation of the paper form 030 will be made in person at the Administration or Delegation of the Tax Agency corresponding to the tax domicile of the holder or it will be sent by postal mail to the indicated offices. Also, electronically through the option "Extraordinary procedure for presentation of Form 030 - not in person".
The model is available in PDF format for printing and presentation on paper in the link "Download the model", within the "Information" section, in the procedures for model 030.
Individuals who do not carry out business or professional activities can use form 030 to:
- request registration in the Census of taxpayers,
- modify the tax address,
- communicate, modify or cancel an address for notification purposes other than the tax address,
- request NIF for an individual who does not have DNI / NIE ,
- communicate the modification of identifying data,
- communicate the change of marital status,
- request a new card accrediting NIF
- registration, modification and cancellation of telephone and email to receive notices from the AEAT
However, exceptionally, natural persons who carry out business or professional activities or who satisfy income subject to withholding or deposits on account may use form 030, exclusively to communicate the change in marital status, the modification of identifying data and to request identification labels. In this case, the change of address is made with the census declaration in form 036 or 037.
Instructions for completing form 030 are published on the website in case there are doubts about the data that must be included in the declaration.
To view and print the form 030 in PDF it is necessary to have a compatible PDF viewer installed on the computer or integrated into the internet browser.
Press the "Start Form" button at the top and then "Fill Out Form" to complete it. Once completed, print it. If you need to complete another declaration, press "Start Form" again, located at the top. A new barcode will be generated. Click "Fill Out Form"