Forms 199 to 282Skip information index
Form 233 Consultation and modification of data
Once the Form 233 has been filed, you can consult some of the data submitted and make modifications to them, if necessary.
The identification systems valid for consultation are the same as for submission:electronic certificate or DNIe and Cl@ve PIN, as long as they are natural persons.In addition to the declaration holder himself, the consultation may be carried out by a third party acting on his behalf, either a social collaborator or a proxy to carry out general procedures or the specific procedure.
To perform the search, enter "Fiscal Year" and "Tax ID of the Declarant" as obligatory fields and the box "Identifier" in case you wish to consult and/or modify a specific record.Press the button "Search" and a list of the declared records will be displayed.
At the top of the screen, the following links are enabled:
- "Start menu" (in case you want to submit a new application/declaration)
- "Modify contact details", relating to the taxpayer
- "Massive modification
For the records declared, it is also possible to access each detail record to modify, delete or reactivate it by clicking on the "Identifier" link in the results table.
If you wish to consult the records that you have deregistered, tick the box "Include deregistration details", otherwise you will not see them in the list when you click on "Search".
Change contact details and/or authorisation number
This option allows you to modify the boxes relating to the "Contact person details".Then, click the 'Validate' button.Then click on "Sign and Send".A pop-up window will appear in which you will have to tick the "Agree" box and "Sign and Send", and the information to be submitted will be displayed in a text box.
The following modifications can be made using this option:
- "Modification":allows you to import a file in CSV format separated by the semicolon character ";" which will incorporate the modifications you wish to make to a presentation you have already made.Therefore, these records (and their identifiers) must exist in a previous submission.Click on the "Browse" button and locate the CSV file containing the data.The submission of this data also generates a submission receipt with a Secure Verification Code.
- "Baja":allows you to delete reported records, either by importing a file CSV separated by the character ";" with the data adjusted to a single column, indicating the identifiers of the records you want to delete, or by entering them manually in a single column in the text box below, "Content".
- "Reactivation":allows you to add back records that have previously been deleted by clicking on the "File" button.You can import a file CSV separated by ";" or enter the record identifiers in a single column in the "Content" box.In the event that identifiers are entered that have not been previously unsubscribed, an error message will be displayed indicating the line of the record that has not been previously unsubscribed.
If you wish to consult, modify, cancel or reactivate one or several specific records manually, without importing files, you will have to enter in the initial consultation screen the boxes "Fiscal year" and "NIF of the Declarant" as obligatory fields and the box "Identifier" as an option.You will also need to check the option "Include cancellation details", if you wish to consult the records we have previously cancelled.
In the middle part of the screen are the "Search" and "Clear" buttons.
- By clicking on the "Search" button, a list of the records entered will appear, indicating the status of the records, whether they are in the status of Registration/Reactivation/Deregistration (the latter, in the case of cancellation of the record and provided that the option Identify deregistration details has been ticked).
- The "Clear" button can be used to delete the boxes entered.
To enter a specific record, click on the link in the "Identifier" column of the record you want to view.A new window displays the options that are available for that particular registration.
"List of movements" shows the movements that have taken place in that record, together with the date and time of the corresponding movement.
The options available for each registration will also be enabled:modify, cancel or reactivate, generating in each case the corresponding filing receipt with an associated Secure Verification Code.