Models from 199 to 282Skip information index
Model 233 Consultation and modification of data
Once model 233 is presented, you can consult some of the data presented and make modifications to it, if necessary.
The identification systems valid for the consultation are the same as for the presentation: electronic certificate or DNIe and Cl@ve , as long as it is a natural person. In addition to the owner of the declaration, the consultation can be carried out by a third party acting on his or her behalf, whether a social collaborator or a representative to carry out general procedures or specific procedures.
To perform the search, enter " Fiscal Year" and " NIF of the Declarant" as required fields and the box " Identifier" in case you want to consult and/or modify a specific record. Press the " Search" button and a list of the declared records will be displayed.
At the top of the screen, the following links are enabled:
- "Start menu" (in case you wish to submit a new application/declaration)
- "Modify contact information", related to the declarant
- "Massive modification"
Regarding the declared records, it is also possible to access each detail record to modify it, delete it or reactivate it, by clicking on the "Identifier" link in the results table.
If you want to consult the records that you have unsubscribed, check the "Include unsubscription details" box. If you do not check it, you will not see them in the list when you press "Search".
Modify contact information and/or authorization number
This option allows you to modify the boxes related to the "Data of the person to interact with". Then, press the "Validate" button. Then press "Sign and Send". A pop-up window appears in which you will have to check the "Agree" box and "Sign and Send", displaying the information to be presented in a text box.
Using this option the following modifications can be made:
- " Modification ": allows you to import a file with CSV format separated by the semicolon character ";" which will incorporate the modifications you wish to introduce to a presentation already made. Therefore, these records (and their identifiers) must exist in a previous submission. Click the "Browse" button and locate the CSV file that contains the data. The presentation of this data also generates a presentation receipt with a Secure Verification Code.
- " Low ": allows deleting declared records, either by importing a file CSV separated by the character ";" with the data adjusted to a single column, indicating the identifiers of the records you wish to delete, or by manually entering them in a single column in the lower text box, "Content".
- " Reactivation ": allows you to incorporate again records that have previously been deleted by pressing the "Submit" button. You can import a CSV file separated by ";" or enter the record identifiers in a single column in the "Content" box. If identifiers are entered that have not been previously deleted, an error message will appear indicating the registry line that has not been previously deleted.
If what you want is to consult, modify, delete or reactivate one or more specific records manually, without importing files, you will have to enter the "Fiscal year" and " NIF boxes on the initial query screen ##1##of Declarant" as mandatory fields and the "Identifier" box as optional. Likewise, you will have to check the option " Include unsubscription details ", if you want to consult the records that you have previously unsubscribed.
In the middle part of the screen there are the "Search" and "Clear" buttons.
- Using the "Search" button, a list of the records entered will appear indicating the status in which they are found, whether High/Reactivation/Deletion (the latter, in case of cancellation of the registration and provided that the option to Identify details of low).
- Using the "Clear" button you can delete the entered boxes.
To enter a specific record, click on the link in the "Identifier" column of the record you want to view. A new window displays the options that are available for that specific record.
"List of movements" shows the movements that have occurred in that record, along with the date and time of the corresponding movement.
The options available for each record will also be enabled: modify, delete or reactivate , generating in each case the corresponding presentation receipt with an associated Secure Verification Code.