Forms 038 to 180Skip information index
The presentation of form 165 requires identification with the declarant's electronic certificate. In addition to the owner of the declaration, it can also be presented by a third party acting on his or her behalf, whether a social collaborator or an agent to carry out the procedure.
We recommend that you purify, prior to submitting the declaration, the census of those declared through the Tax Identification service to avoid identification errors.
After identifying the presenter with a digital signature, in the pop-up window, choose one of the options to access the form:
- Continue. It allows you to register a new declaration by entering all the data. Enter the NIF of the declarant and press "Continue".
- Matter. You can import a file with format BOE that follows the registration design of the current model 165, obtained with the form itself by exporting the declaration or with a third-party program. The limit of records to be imported will be 40,000;
- Import previous year . Data from the previous year will be imported from the active records of the previous year at the time of the query; To do this, you need to access the form with the electronic certificate or DNI electronic certificate of the declarant, of the social partner who submitted the declaration the previous year or a representative who had submitted the declaration the year or a representative to consult the declaration. It is not possible to import data from the previous year if the declaration exceeds 40,000 records. Please note that once the declaration has been registered, this option will not be available.
The system allows access again to a declaration generated and/or presented to make the necessary modifications.
- In the event that there is a work session saved but not presented and you wish to recover it, check the box " Load the work session from dd/mm/yyyy ";
- If you have submitted a declaration and want to make changes to it, such as: deletion, modification or registration of records, check the box " Upload the declaration filed on dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss ";
- To register a new declaration, check the box " Create a new declaration ".
Select an option and press "Continue."
To modify an already filed return, load the return filed in the initial window by checking "Upload the return filed on dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm:ss" and, within the "Declared" tab, make the changes you need: delete and modify existing records or register new records.
Fields marked with an asterisk are required. The "Summary of the data included in the declaration" section is auto-completed with the data included in the "Declared" section.
If when indicating the declarant's data there are incompatibilities with the AEAT database, the system detects it, informs you and allows you to access the verification of the NIF through the "Identification Service".
After completing the filer's details, you will be able to access the incorporation of "Declared" from the "Sections" tab.
In the "Declared" section you will find an upper button panel from which you can register the different records, as well as delete and consult them. To register a declaration, click the "New registration" icon.
Once the details of the partners or participants have been completed, in this same window you will be able to see the set of incorporations in "See list of declared".
In the declared list, the column " Status " has been enabled where you can check the correct and incorrect records by the icon.
Additionally, if you have uploaded a previously filed return, the column " Filed on " will show the date and time in which that record was filed, with the possibility of modifying or deleting it if was necessary.
At the bottom of the screen is the button panel with the options available in the form.
Press the "Validate" button to verify if the declaration is correct. If there are errors, the "Errors" tab will be enabled with their description and the "Go to Error" button that directs you to the erroneous record.
Downloading the error list shows you the text file with the block of incorrect records.
If the declaration is correct you will get the message "There are no errors."
We recommend that you save the statement to avoid data loss, since after a period of inactivity the session is automatically disconnected. To do this, click on the " Save " button, which allows you to generate a file in the cloud with the data entered up to that point. The declaration does not need to be validated correctly in order to generate it. If a tax return has been saved previously, it will be overwritten.
Before filing your return you can obtain a " Preview ", which consists of a PDF with your return; This document is not valid for presentation.
The "Import" button will allow you to recover a file made according to the logical design of model 165.
Once the file is selected, the application will offer you two possibilities:
- A - Delete all declared records and import . With this option you will delete the entire current declaration and obtain a new declaration with the data that was in the imported file.
- B - Add declared records to the current declaration . This way you will keep the current declaration and add the new records to the existing ones.
The " Export " button generates and saves a file with the logical design format of the model. This option requires that the declaration be free of errors. This file has the name NIF of the declarant and the extension .165.
After validating and saving the declaration, press " Sign and Send ".
The last window contains the notice about data processing; Check the "Agree" box and press "Sign and Send."
The PDF of the successful presentation will appear on the screen, the CSV that verifies the authenticity of the document and the possibility of returning to the declaration or to start a new one.
If the return you are going to present contains correct and erroneous records, only the correct records will be presented.
Subsequently, you must return to the return, correct the errors and make a new submission of the complete return, including all the records, both those already submitted and those pending and corrected.